From a 15-space surface parking area to a 20,000-stall airport parking
facility, Elite Parking Corporation is here to serve your individual
needs, and we employ highly trained individuals who serve those needs
through daily onsite management.
While the size, type, and needs of the organizations we manage change,
the one thing that does not change is the fundamentals of parking management.
The “Elite” difference that sets us apart from our competitors
in parking management is our dedication to these fundamentals:
Other management companies only focus on generating revenue for themselves,
ignoring the client’s needs. At Elite Parking we treat all of our
clients as our #1 priority and support them with close attention, proactive
management, and unwavering commitment to their goals.
- Proactive Management – We implement innovative
techniques before our competitors, generating more revenue for you
by placing you on the cutting edge.
- Clean, Safe Garages – We regularly clean the
garages and ensure all lights/gates work.
- Adequate Signage – Exit, Speed Limit, and
Location signs prominently displayed throughout the garage.
- Professional Appearance – Every member of
our staff is clean-cut and dressed in uniform.
- Daily Bank Deposits – We eliminate possibility
for error or loss by entrusting your money to the financial institution
of your choice.
- Employee and Ticket Auditing – Fraud potential
is eradicated through scrutiny of employee cash drawers, ticket logs,
and surveillance cameras.
- Access card reconciliation with contract billing – We
ensure that your facility is only accessed by those patrons with current
cards, and everyone is charged.
- Daily Monitoring and Auditing – ParKontrol,
Ltd keeps your patrons and parking facility safe through a visible
presence of authority.
- Enforcement and Collection – We take an active
role in monitoring and ticketing parking violations, and eliminate
opportunities for “free” parking
through onsite revenue collection.
- Full Insurance Coverage to protect your assets.
us today to learn how we can specifically serve your needs.